Latest message you have seen: RE: {Disarmed} RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

Re: DVR v Windows MCE

Or if your up for it build your own HTPC.
I,ve got a video processor - Dscaler with Sky input and DVD player and
use showshifter for the front end
http://www.pluggedin.tv/sweetspot/support/faq.html

gives unrivalled picture quality, but beware very addictive