Latest message you have seen: Re: {Disarmed} RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

Re: Apple says Itunes to multiple Airport expresses!??!

  • Subject: Re: Apple says Itunes to multiple Airport expresses!??!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:47:29 -0000

Replying to my own post...thats kinda sad!

found this...

"Imagine being able to play your iTunes music on whichever speakers in
your house you prefer =97 or all at once."

on www.apple.com/airportexpress

so maybe this is meaning you can stream to multiple airport expresses
but why the heck can't u use the computer speakers as well!! aaaah
thats what i want its so nearly there.

Throw your mind forward a little bit and lets all cross fingers and
hope they release an ipod with wifi! then we really be talking! kinda
like a mini sonos affair!! altho limited in that you couldnt from one
ipod stream different music to different places but hell for the price
difference and the fact that my ipod would still be an ipod and the
airport expresses would be wifi base stations/repeaters....idea is
awesome :)

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "noel_pilot" <HA@a...> wrote:

> Hey all,=20
> Got the apple enews today as I'm sure some of you get as well. What
> interested me was the following paragraph
>=20
> "Simultaneously stream music to up to 3 home stereos or powered
> speakers and your home computer using AirTunes on AirPort
Express"