Latest message you have seen: Re: Cheapest, quietest, smallest computer for exchange

RE: [WANTED] Geovision GV-800

  • Subject: RE: [WANTED] Geovision GV-800
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:11:29 -0000

The quoted FPS rate is shared between all inputs currently recording. i.e.
4 cameras recording = 25fps - in theory - but there are various settings in
the Geovision s/w that may influence this.

I have a GV650 8 input - with 5 cams running on motion detect only - gives
excellent results and recording never seems jumpy etc - quite smooth.

Paul.