Latest message you have seen: Re: What Multimeter? General HA Use

Re: electrisave.co.uk

If anyone decides to buy one, if you type 'goodenergy' into the=20
promotional code box it will give you a =A320 discount.

Dave

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Iain Goodhew"
<I.C.B.Goodhew@r...>=20
wrote:

>=20
> >What a novel device this is. What a shame it can't be modded so=20
that=20
> >the information can be displayed on a PC.....or can it?
>=20
> If you fancy buying one and sending it over to me, I'll take a=20
look :)
> Unless they have encrypted the data on the radio, it should be=20
possible
> to add a second receiver to the PC via USB/or serial
>=20
> >If not does anyone know of a similar device which is web based?=20
The=20
> >chap (Pieter) from bwired.nl has an electricity meter with a=20
blinking=20
> >LED which he has attached a sensor. My meter is the old
fashioned=20
type.