Re: NEWBIE

Hi ...

'name please !

There are a number of ways of doing what you want ... we're aiming to do
that & more & have gone for Idratek ... other options  included
EIB /
Knx & Comfort, but there are several others - you could Google for :

X-10 (American)

Comfort (English)

Honeywell Hometroncs (Scottish !)

EIB / Knx (Siemens, ABB, Merten, Gira, and others, all German)

C-Bus (Australian)

Dynalite (English?)

Idratek (Geordie-English )

Nikobus (Belgian)