RE: NAS Recommendations

  • Subject: RE: NAS Recommendations
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:26:51 -0000

Darren,

=20

I bought a 2TB Terrastation Pro a couple of weeks ago. Very pleased with
it=
but haven=92t fully exercised it yet=85

=20

It has support for UPS, can be run in RAID5, send health reports by
e-mail,=
Gigabit Ethernet, security for folders and some support for Active Directo=
ry passwords.

=20

Comes with back up support but not tried this yet, what do you back up to?

=20

Bought mine from Misco (it worked out 41p (inc VAT) per Gigabyte (without
R=
aid5))

=20

Nigel