Stickers for labelling appliances / sockets ?

  • Subject: Stickers for labelling appliances / sockets ?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:45:55 -0000

Hi,

I've just spent the past 3 weeks re-fitting a new kitchen.

I got some new electrical points added for new sockets and under
cabinet lighting.

The problem is that these new lighting switches don't look like
normal light switches because they are fused spurs (i.e. they have a
single switch and a fuse within them).

I would like to be able to label them with some kind of light bulb
symbol.

Do any of you know, where I can get hold of stickers to apply on the
switch plate ?

I need something which is either Gun Metal coloured or even better)
transparent, with a picture of a bulb on it ideally in a white
colour.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance.