From: Malcolm Surgenor [mailto:malcolm@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 December 2006 23:42
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Home document management?

>>I also use PP and an hp 5550c.

Ah yes, in fact it was Brian that recommended this to me some years
back!
:-)

>> I can not get it to default to B&W which is very
annoying.......

I don't know what I've done then?  Mine does!

Brian - don't know if you use MS Internet Explorer at all but I wouldn't
recommend upgrading to v7 if you want to continue to scan seamlessly!
:-)
Just do a Google on "MS IE 7 HP Scanjet" and you'll see what I
mean!
:-)

Malcolm

_____