Re: Consumer Unit Wiring with sub-units?

Hi Des,
Freaky timing. I'm having a single Sub main fitted this weekend with a 10mm
40A feed from the main CU. Sub main will feed 4 X 12 CBus relay units.
I don't have details of the busbar arrangment - I'll ask him in the next
day
or two to hand but the CU is a MK K5681s

Whats the wisdom for the 'seperate earth feed'

On 04/12/06, Des Gibbons <des@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> I just want to check with the wisdom of the group before I get the
Sparkie
> in.
>
> I am putting a new consumer unit in under the stairs, I also have 2
> sub-consumer units, one in the attic, and one in the garage, both to
feed
> c-bus units and other bits and pieces.
>
> The 2 sub-units are fed from the main consumer unit with 10mm^2
T&E with a