Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Pronto Codes for NAD T785 Amplifier

RE: Migrating W2K3 to W2K3 server?

  • Subject: RE: Migrating W2K3 to W2K3 server?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:02:49 +0100

Excellent - thanks Wayne for the really detailed help :)

I'll let you know how it goes - still testing the new kit at the moment and
struggling with an odd network problem where during the copy of a lot of
data, I'll get an error saying "cannot copy, network name is no longer
valid"! Only thing I can find googling is something about TCP
offhandling settings on the network card - not tried that yet though.

Paul.