Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

RE: Russound kit in the UK?

  • Subject: RE: Russound kit in the UK?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:31:21 +0100

Chris,

Homeseer are developing a plugin for the CAV6.6 right now and asked if
there's anything extra they can build in apart from the standard control
and reporting.

Is there anything the ML plugin can't do that you wished it could? Or
something that's particularly awkward etc?

I'm currently thinking that it would be best to control the CAV from
HomeSeer rather than ML - but not entirely decided.

Paul.

one
> which
> > ramped the vol down to off and the other ramped vol up to a
level.....
> > Frank

;-)) then install the
nice Saturns and DLT