From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Christopher Purves
Sent: 07 August 2006 14:05
To: Paul Gale
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] io-homecontrol?

Wireless is bloody aweful in my victorian semi conversion. Just a
joke.Luckily I have wired in most places and just put a wireless acess port
in rooms that need wireless. Currently have 3 of them dotted around the
place. This would be fine for you Paul. You get loads of hidden spaces in
the loft conversion so plenty of places to hide stuff.Chris

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714&grpId=1109639&grpspId=1600041992&msgId
=134715&stime=1154956003&nc1=3848585&nc2=3858809&nc3=3848569>