Latest message you have seen: Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

Re: [ukha_d] PHILIPS 7FF1AW Digital Photo Frame - £99

Sean wrote:

>We got one of these
>http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=314633
>
>on a todayonly deal a few months back. Anna loves it, that and Sonos
are the
>only items of tech in the lounge.
>
>We stuck a 128mb SD card in it and loaded it up with images (way more
than
>you need)
>
>Sean

The write-up for the Phillips one mentions that it sets it's brightness
according to the ambient light level - is this true of your Kristal
frame too?  I'm tempted because of the movie playback ability - it would
be like one of those moving photos from Harry Potter ;-)  But if it's on
full brightness even in a darkened room, it might get annoying...

Mal