Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

RE: PHILIPS 7FF1AW Digital Photo Frame - £99

  • Subject: RE: PHILIPS 7FF1AW Digital Photo Frame - £99
  • From: "christopher purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:05:25 +0000

Hi All,

I bought one of these last night and am seriously impressed. Ordered from
pc-world over the internet and picked it up in my local store for £99
(go
figure :)).

The picture quality is fantastic even using what seem like small photo
files
(50k - 300k) (all reduced from full res using picassa).

The build is very imac/ipod in style and uploading from a pc was trivial
via
usb. I have not used the cf card slots as all the photos easily fitted in
the internal memory (I think about 12mb).

I would recommend to anyone and am seriously considering another.

Chris