Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] : Graphics card advice wanted...

Re: [ukha_d] PHILIPS 7FF1AW Digital Photo Frame - £99

We got one of these
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=3D314633

on a todayonly deal a few months back. Anna loves it, that and Sonos are
th=
only items of tech in the lounge.

We stuck a 128mb SD card in it and loaded it up with images (way more than
you need)

Sean

On 4/20/06, christopher purves <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I bought one of these last night and am seriously impressed. Ordered
from
> pc-world over the internet and picked it up in my local store for
=A399 (=
go

--
"Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he's gonna start
fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin