Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: New Build

Re: [ukha_d] PHILIPS 7FF1AW Digital Photo Frame - £99

Hi there. New on the list. Recently became interested in home
automation.

I've had a brief look at the photo frames at Ceiva.com but I was
wondering if, apart from all the DIY efforts, there were any commercial
ethernet based picture frames. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Tom

Sean wrote:
> We got one of these
> http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=314633
>
> on a todayonly deal a few months back. Anna loves it, that and Sonos
are the
> only items of tech in the lounge.
>
> We stuck a 128mb SD card in it and loaded it up with images (way more
than
> you need)
>
> Sean
>
> On 4/20/06, christopher purves <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I bought one of these last night and am seriously impressed.
Ordered from
>> pc-world over the internet and picked it up in my local store for
£99 (go
>> figure :)).
>>
>> The picture quality is fantastic even using what seem like small
photo
>> files
>> (50k - 300k) (all reduced from full res using picassa).
>>
>> The build is very imac/ipod in style and uploading from a pc was
trivial
>> via
>> usb. I have not used the cf card slots as all the photos easily
fitted in
>> the internal memory (I think about 12mb).
>>
>> I would recommend to anyone and am seriously considering another.
>>
>> Chris
>>

>>> From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxx>
>>> To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>>> Subject: [ukha_d] PHILIPS 7FF1AW Digital Photo Frame  -