Latest message you have seen: Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Did anyone hack the electrasave unit ?

  • Subject: Re: Did anyone hack the electrasave unit ?
  • From: "Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:22:26 +0100

Kevin,

I take it you mean leaving the current meter insitu and wiring another
pulsed meter in-between that meter and the consumer box ?

Any advice on a particular make/model or supplier ?
I seem to remember seeing some that where DIN mountable for use on boats ?

I suppose I could even have two secondary meters so I could monitor usage
of lighting circuit vs sockets

Marcus
------- original message below -------------

From: Kevin Hawkins <lists@xxxxxxx>

It really is very cost effective to add a secondary meter with a proper=20
pulsed output - they're sub =A350 (+fitting) and way more dependable
than=20
optical.  Fitting is around a 30 minute job.

Kevin