RE: [OT] GPRS Data Cost in Spain

  • Subject: RE: [OT] GPRS Data Cost in Spain
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:54:42 +0100

I think it is the case at the moment but there are new bits of legislation
going through that are forcing the mobile phone companies to alter their
overseas call pricing policies ... May only apply to voice calls though.

At the moment though I don't think you have any grounds to dispute it. :-(

Sketchy info I know but I heard it on Radio 4 a couple of weeks ago on the
way to a site visit.

Phil=20