[OT] HTML Questions

Apologies for the OT...replies off-list if you prefer :-)

I'm putting together a web site and want to include a neat feature
I've seen on another site, but I can't figure out how to do it.

It's the "page fade" - as exhibited here: http://www.tiberone.com/
To see it, go to the Corporate menu and select one of the options. The
new page fades nicely in over the last one. How do they do that? I've
tried the View...Source menu pick in IE but only get a very short bit
of html code and nothing helpful at all.

I've also googled, and found an interesting site full of scripts here,
http://javascript.internet.com/,
but it doesn't seem to have what I
was looking for.

Any thoughts?