RE: [OT] GPRS Data Cost in Spain

Probably your best option is to vote with your feet! I don't know if
you ar=
e a business user, how many phones you have or when you last renewed your
c=
ontract but the mobile market is reaching saturation in the UK and all
prov=
iders have fierce retention targets. O2 recently paid US well over =A320k
t=
o renew our contract for a further year, that's how badly they want the
bus=
iness.=20
Also make it clear in writing that you are taking this to ofcom: http://www=
.ofcom.org.uk/complain/mobile/company/
You will need to shout loud and often to get past the monkeys/chickens at
t=
he call centres.
You will win if you have the stamina and crucially are a potential revenue
=
stream for the future to them.
=20
HTH