Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

Re: website

I am interested in this idea, just discovered the awful truth about my
power consumption :-(.  Does anyone know if the flashing LED on the UK
meters is proportional to the consumption of juice, or is it just there
to look pretty?  Mine seems to be pretty constant, but that may be
because I'm draining the grid at a constant rate

Martin

Jamie Bennett wrote:

>Has anyone tried the energy monitor device he rigged up?
>(http://www.bwired.nl/stroom.asp)
I'd be very interested in a solution