Latest message you have seen: Re: Fw: Long HDMI cable or HMDI-over-Cat5 extender?

Re: website

Has anyone tried the energy monitor device he rigged up?
(http://www.bwired.nl/stroom.asp)
I'd be very interested in a solution
like that. I love trying to save money on my bills but invariably end
up spending it on gadgets ;) )