Latest message you have seen: Re: Fw: Long HDMI cable or HMDI-over-Cat5 extender?

Re: website

Quoting Paul Robinson (ukcueman@xxxxxxx):

> Kevin - do you have a url or make/model for the secondary meters
you're
> using?

I got some a while back that I've not got around to fitting yet.  Quoting
myself from February this year:

Ordered three pulse output digital meters from www.emetco.co.uk a
couple of weeks back, for £9+VAT. When they arrived they didn't have
the pulse output, so I called them and was told that their website was
wrong and whilst there was a pulse output version, it should have been
listed as £10 more. Nonetheless, they asked me to return the ones
they'd sent and this morning another three with pulse output arrived,
at no extra charge, which was pretty decent of them, I thought.

Mine are the Landis+Gyr ZCE127ACer53. They appear to have stuck a fair
wedge on the price since I bought mine though:

http://www.emetco.co.uk/Detail-11.asp?C=2

James