Comfort homeseer plugin help

  • Subject: Comfort homeseer plugin help
  • From: Martin Wonders <martin.wonders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:32:00 +0100

Good Morning all,

I'm trying to get the homeseer  - comfort plug-in working and have a few
problems that I'm hoping someone can help me with.
I can't seem to get consistent communications between comfort and homeseer
i.e I've had homeseer detecting zone changes but it seems
To be intermittent, also I can't get homeseer to change the output states
in
comfort. Am I missing something obvious?

Best Regards

Martin

====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private
and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please
take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this
e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.