Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Fw: Re: Grand Designs tonight touchscreens.....

Ahhh (surprised/embarrased) - just seen the listed UK representative on
that site ...

I did express an interest a while back after possible 'bulk buy'
interest - although I haven't really followed it up ....

I am indeed able to source their products if there's interest but I
should have disclosed my connection here in the below post

Kevin