RE: Re: Lantronix MSS100

Lehane,

Did you get this from a datasheet, or figure it out the old fashioned way?
:D

I'm just wondering how much current the MSS100 can source - I have a wee
PIC
based device on the end of an MSS100 at present (along with the ever
present
wall wart) If the MSS100 can provide about 250mA, that'll handle the
backlight on my LCD display, and dispense with the need for the wall
wart...
And the extension cord that it's plugged into, seeing there is no mains at
that location!

Ian.

PS> for anyone looking to followup on the Lantronix SDK for the MSS100s
that
Kevin mentioned..

They have removed it from the website, and it's not really advertised,
however you can still get it - I spoke to Jade Communications, who sent me
an NDA to complete... and then passed on the SDK. Now all I need is the
time... And the time to learn C++... And a spare MSS100... ;)