RE: [OT] Web hosting

> > It doesn't take much to be better than O2 ended up but yes, I
know
> > what you mean.
>
> I got a refund :)

As did I and a fair number of others on this list - but it took a fair
amount of work and legal threatening to get him to cough up >:(

> If I remember correctly, the reason for closure was something
> to do with use of "O2" in the domain. It's interesting that

That was the "official" reason, though it seemed pretty poor TBH
because one
can easily change your name.
I think probably with no support staff, it was simply not possible to keep
the show on the road and just easier to run away and hide.

> the domain is still registered but not to a telecoms company
> as you'd expect :)

Indeed, and the owners nature of business is classed as:

9232 - Operation of arts facilities
9252 - Museum & preservation of history
9253 - Botanical, zoos & nature reserves

Twats :)