RE: black wireless mini keyboard ?

  • Subject: RE: black wireless mini keyboard ?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 09:43:51 -0000

They're bloody superb ... I was pointed to them by a couple of people who
are on here and the one I have on the HTPC is in use every day. The
in-the-air mouse is absolutely brilliant and very useable - the optical
mechanism is at least as good as that in my Micro$oft Bluetooth
Intellimous=
Explorer for detecting movement and (god knows how) but it even works on my
glass topped AV rack. The range is great (mine is the "baby" 9m
one) and
there's a long range version too.

They usually seem to go for about =A390 for the laptop style keyboard and
mouse but I bought mine after a stop-off in Staples where I saw then on
special at =A359 a few months ago.

Phil