BluePhoneMenu for Mac OS X

Morning all

I know there's quite a lot of new Mac users on here, so you might be
interested in a great app to link to your mobile via bluetooth. It's
called 'BluePhoneMenu' and is now free due to there being a newer
version announced. I'm using it with my SE T610 and it works superbly.
You can browse the phone, send and receive text messages and even have
caller ID flashing up on your screen. It also shows your signal
strength and power status. As a freebie I highly recommend it. You can
get it from here:

http://www.reelintelligence.com/BluePhoneMenu/

I was thinking of doing a list of good freeware and shareware for the
Mac - if anyone's interested let me know.

Cheers
Tim.