Re: BluePhoneMenu for Mac OS X

Good find Tim!

I especially like the fact that it indicates that when 10.4 is
available I'll be able to use a single USB headset to answer and make
calls on Skype and my mobile from the same headset!

Interested in any good proggies

My uberfind is Launchbar:

http://www.obdev.at/products/launchbar/

absolutely superb!