RE: [OT] Maplin's glowing balls

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Maplin's glowing balls
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:56:47 +0100

Ah,  wired charging

I was (stupidly, for the price) thinking they were charging like the these
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/5cf5/

I wasn't expecting to use much of the exsisting control electronics, just
the power and the LED

maybe putting in a tiny 6 pin or 8 pin PIC=20

unfortunateley this is wayyyyy down on the list of Things to do :(

Thanks for the info though,  I might get a couple as presents.
Our friends kids are captivated by the colour changing LED in the our Psion
Wavefinder when they stay over=20

Dave