RE: Very compact 1 or 4 port ADSL Modem / Router wanted

  • Subject: RE: Very compact 1 or 4 port ADSL Modem / Router wanted
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:03:28 +0100

Vex,

CPC (www.cpc.co.uk) have a small one - it's on the cover of their 4th
June "Technology Plus" flyer. It's p/n CS11961

Quoting:
MODEM,ADSL,ROUTER,WIRELESS;
Connector type:RJ45 and RJ11;
Data rate, max:54Mbps; Data rate, min:1Mbps;
Depth, external:145mm;
Kit contents:Router, UK ac adaptor, RJ45 & RJ11 cables, user guide and
software ;
Length / Height, external:30mm;
Operating system software:Win 98/ME/2000/XP;
Ports, number of:4; RoHS Compliant:NO;
Width, external:175mm

The dims. quoted in the paper advert are a bit easier to read (h w d):
30 x 175 x 145 mm

Let me know if you want any further info and I can scan the page and
send it to you off-list. I've not used this one before, I just thought
it may fit your needs :-)

Cheers,

Tim.
(no connections, just a customer blah blah)