RE: [OT] how do you get live output on a web page ?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] how do you get live output on a web page ?
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:04:00 +0100

Ade,

I'm not sure this fits what you want, but the guys at o2m8 (Web Brick)
have an XML -> Shockwave demo running.

Quoting from Andy's recent email:

66
Of note is the Laszlo stuff we've managed to get our heads around.
This is basically an XML langauage that renders ShockWave through its
presentation server.  In simple terms, the discipline of XML combined
with the eye-candy of flash.

You can see a short term live demo and get source at:

http://www.o2m8.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=20
99

HTH,

Tim H.