RE: [OT] DNS issues when changing hosting provider

  • Subject: RE: [OT] DNS issues when changing hosting provider
  • From: "Tony Butler" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 18:20:57 +0100

> I wasn't entirely sure whose problem it was. It certainly
> seemed to me that everything was working OK with my new
> provider ( ;-) ), so I assumed the problem lay elsewhere.

It kind of does and kind of does not.
There are only two people who would know what your problem was though and
I'm one of them ;)

I like your thinking that nothing coould possibly be wrong with your new
provider, but it does no harm for them to blow you off with some excuse in
the first instance lest we start seeing "this is not a support forum
for
provider X" type messages from our illustrious leader ;)

Cheers,

T.