Re: 19" rack mount equipment

If you are looking for UPSs, let me know.
Quite a few members of UKHA have bought from me.
I have a few listed here...
www.upsshop.plus.com
But I have plenty of other UPSs and price is negotiable.
Regards
Andy the UPS Man

wrote:

> > Where is the best/cheapest place to get 19" rack equipment
please?

> > Rob
> > http://www.dreamgreenhouse.com
> >

> Should have been more specific, sorry. I've got a half-height rack
that I was given. I was looking for shelves to go in it, to hold my home
automation kit. I've now ordered a few to see how well they work. As it is
up in my loft and out of sight, I'm not too concerned with how pretty it
looks.

> This is as far as I've got so far. Any comments or suggested
improvements/ideas welcome:
> http://www.dreamgreenhouse.com/projects/2011/19rack/index.php
>
> Rob

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums