Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT]ish - Tools for chasing out walls for conduit

RE: Letting a flat with sophisticated home automation ...

  • Subject: RE: Letting a flat with sophisticated home automation ...
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:30:19 +0100

Juan,

I'm not a lawyer, letting agent, or landlord, and all this is IMO, but .
. :-)

Were I renting that property I would expect the landlord to cover all of
those items, and the rental price to reflect the "features" of
the
property. The only slight hesitation I had was if the music system was a
hard-disk-jukebox-type player onto which the tenant could load their own
music. IMO that ends up as a grey area - who pays if that goes wrong??
was it a latent fault with the equipment or was it user error?

HTH,

Tim.
p.s. are there any online pictures or details of the flat we can look
through?