From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:31 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Serial connection over Cat5 getting corrupted

I've just wired up my aquarium computer (RS232) via my structured Cat5
cabling back to node0. I guess there's about 10-15m in the run.

The trouble is, I'm getting some corruption in the sent data - spurious
characters and line feeds missed off.

Any ideas what I can do to improve the comms?

Ta,

Paul.