Latest message you have seen: Fw: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

RE: Plasma or LCD TV recommendation / advice

  • Subject: RE: Plasma or LCD TV recommendation / advice
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:43:27 -0000

I have the 32" version of the Sharp - the 32GA4E (so mine has the
speakers
at the sides). It has a native panel resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and I
just got my three year warranty paperwork through. Be aware that the three
year warranty was a limited time offer which has now expired and it's the
normal 12 months warranty now (anyway - the GA3/GA4 series LCDs are rare as
rocking horse sh*t now). I paid =A31379 for it.

LOOKS FECKING STUNNING DRIVEN BY THE HTPC!!!!

Phil=20

and the
> > > 45" Sharp
> > >
> > > Yeah, but unfortunatly the bright sparks in the states=20
> made the 1080=20
> > > mode interlaced, so you are back where we are with analog TV
in=20
> > > having to suffer dodgey de-interlacing artifacts on any
digital=20
> > > display panel.
> >
> > That's only interlaced on Hi-Def broadcasts though ... It's
not=20
> > interlaced if you're running 1920 x 1080 from a PC.
> >
> > Phil
> >

> > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
> > click here
> >=20
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=3D129fft5ot/M=3D283686.4531047.5839501.44200=
2
> >=20

9/D=3Dgroups/S=3D1705041992:HM/EXP=3D1106520068/A=3D2044486/R=3D0/SIG=3D1=
0svm8ftb/