Latest message you have seen: RE: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

Re: Plasma or LCD TV recommendation / advice

I have the Sharp Aquos 28inch LCD.  Ok, its not 42 inch, but it is a
great unit, very bright and clear, with an RS232 inteface as well.  If
the bigger LCD sizes had been cheaper I would have gone bigger, but for
now, its great.

Comes with a three year warranty as well, so I would recommend Sharp as
a brand.  Plus the speakers are at the bottom, not the side, so it looks
a lot better too.

Simon