Re: [OT] mobo & processor

Malcolm said:

'for Sims2 you might find you need a new graphics card too'

- Have got the graphics card. The very same one recommended by Ho yin -:)

'I had the same dilemma just before Xmas (but for my 14 year old son!)'

- my 'dilemma' is about 38 yrs older than yours. Just discovered the
wonders
of computers (been telling her about them for the last 30 years!)

- I was originally going to use the 'spare PC' that one of my lads had
before this years new xmas present. But its got a duff mobo/processor that
decides to bomb out at all the wrong times.

'You might want to consider an AMD instead of an Intel though'

- all our PC's seem to have AMD so I'll probably stick to them.

John