Re: [OT] mobo & processor

Sounds like the sort of prices I'm interested in!

John
----- Original Message -----
From: "ho yin ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 8:46 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] mobo & processor

AMDs maybe slightly better for gaming, but they run a lot hotter as far as
know.

Glad it worked out well Malcom!

You can actually get even cheaper stuff as those prices were from a couple
of months ago.

Or you go for a Celeron chip and an even cheaper Asus motherboard. I think
chip can be had for about £50? Or maybe less.

I.e. Intel Celeron D320 2.4GHZ £46.09
Asus motherboard = £27.37

It is a good chip as well!!

Voila.