RE: [OT] mobo & processor

  • Subject: RE: [OT] mobo & processor
  • From: "ho yin ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:46:14 -0000

AMDs maybe slightly better for gaming, but they run a lot hotter as far as
=
know.

Glad it worked out well Malcom!

You can actually get even cheaper stuff as those prices were from a couple
of months ago.

Or you go for a Celeron chip and an even cheaper Asus motherboard. I think
=
chip can be had for about =A350? Or maybe less.

I.e. Intel Celeron D320 2.4GHZ =A346.09
Asus motherboard =3D =A327.37

It is a good chip as well!!

Voila.