Re: Electrical question

Hi Frank,

No need for alarm, all the lights are on the same breaker.  He ran a
single live to the switch and then just series-connected all the
switches to it.  Did the job this afternoon, works a treat.  Also
discovered the hard way that one of the wires behind the switch is _not_
connected to the same breaker as the lights - oh, and the breaker that
turns off the bedroom lights is labelled 'bathrooms'.  I wonder what
other surprises he has prepared for us....

Martin

Frank Mc Alinden wrote:

>Hi Martin
>
>If he has ran 3 lighting circuits back to the main board...you better
ensure
>they are on the same circuit as Keith mentioned......Best to turn all
>switches on in the bedroom and turn off  the lighting breakers one by
one
>and see if all the bedroom lights go out if so ..then your pretty
safe..
>Frank

18/02/2005