Latest message you have seen: Re: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

Re: Extensive re-wiring, update

  • Subject: Re: Extensive re-wiring, update
  • From: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:07:10 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Mark Kaye <mark.kaye@c...> wrote:

> Phew...  Had Ben Addison round to take a look at the house.

Been there, done that!  I am certain that you will have no problem
with Ben -- I know very few guys that work as hard or as long as he
does.

As a superb electrician (he can get wires through places that us
humans would never even knew existed), he is also a great plasterer.

No connection etc..... just a VERY satisfied customer.  Mark, please
shout up if there's any Comfort or C-Bus thinking I might be able to
help with (says he as the study blind closes all on its own, 'cos
it's my bedtime).....

....ask Ben about 24 volt and Cat5 feeds to each window!

Nick

www.nicklocke.co.uk/Auto