[OT] [WANTED] wireless pcmcia card for ePods

  • Subject: [OT] [WANTED] wireless pcmcia card for ePods
  • From: "Ewen Cameron" <ewenjc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:07:58 -0000

Does anyone have a spare wireless pcmcia card I could buy, that would
be compatible with an ePods?

I've found a few Symphony cards on ebay but it only does 1.6 Mbps and
ePods should support 10 Mbps. Tried a few second hand shops with no
luck - everything is cardbus.  Any suggestions as to where I could
get one would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Ewen