Re: [OT] [WANTED] wireless pcmcia card for ePods

I have at least one somewhere I think. If interested drop me a line off
list and I will dig out the details. I return to the UK tonight so this
would be some time on Friday at best depending on jet lag.

ian at mollyology dot com

Ian

"Ewen Cameron"
<ewenjc@ntlworld.        To:       ukha_d@xxxxxxx
com>                     cc:       (bcc: Ian Bird/CV/Novartis)
Subject:  [ukha_d] [OT] [WANTED] wireless pcmcia card for ePods
10/02/2005 10:07
Please respond to
ukha_d

Does anyone have a spare wireless pcmcia card I could buy, that would
be compatible with an ePods?

I've found a few Symphony cards on ebay but it only does 1.6 Mbps and
ePods should support 10 Mbps. Tried a few second hand shops with no
luck - everything is cardbus.  Any suggestions as to where I could
get one would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Ewen