Re: [OT] Mac Mini Memory

Ah but that means paying for more stuff :-)

I've got plenty to check out for now - pity work gets in the way.

I saw Keynote in the Macworld video - I presume you'd need a mac to
actually do the final presentation or can you port the output to a
viewer that will run on a PC?

Don
On 10 Feb 2005, at 14:51, aashram wrote:

> check out pages and keynote 2 on iworks
> a dream to work with. always impresses people when
> you do a presentation. Everyone is so use to powerpoint
> and there comes keynote 2 with cinema quality.

really,
>>> really
>>> easy
>>> to fit!
>>>
>>> Looking forward to seeing the difference!
>>>
>>> Don

memtest