RE: OT: Dual/3 Head Graphics Card

  • Subject: RE: OT: Dual/3 Head Graphics Card
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:27:58 -0000

I've got a Parhelia which is pretty good - does 3 screens. But to run my
24" wide screen and two 22" ers - I put a PCI Matrox 450 in as
well - that way I run 1920x1200 and two 1600x1200 together - more desktop
space than you can shake a stick at!

My other 'work' PC has an ATI Radeon X800 XT (fast but expensive) and
another Matroc PCI 450.

I switch between the two PC's using a Belkin 4 port, dual head KVM - third
monitor normally stays on one PC so I can monitor video output etc.

Also all linked to a Sony broadcast ref monitor - talk about wrap around
viewing!

Paul.