From: Brian Milton [mailto:bmilton@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 February 2005 17:20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] AV Switcher

Hi

I was wondering if the new JVC JX-S777 will give you the option to switch
all the different inputs to multiple outputs.  i.e. watch different inputs
on all 5 different outputs.  Also is there anything like this in the CAT5
end of things?  I know there is a roomer of a KAT5 switch but we'll all be
waiting and have been waiting a long time for that.  Let's not give up
hope...

I'm nearly finished my house so will have to get a A/V switcher of some
sort
or SWMBO will be moving in with no TV etc while I'm off skiing! Won't go
down to good :-(

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Brian