RE: RE: [OT] digital camera recommendation

  • Subject: RE: RE: [OT] digital camera recommendation
  • From: "Ho yin Ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:34:23 -0000

Amazon are doing the Pentax Optio S40 for =A389

=20

That is slightly smaller than a pack of cigarettes and the pictures are of
good quality.

=20

It is not the newest make, but certainly good enough.

=20

Have I mentioned the Casio=92s? Which are about credit card size very thin
=
and
with huge screens!

=20